Description of Responsibilities: We are looking for an LPN with flexibility to provide private duty nursing services to multiple patients as the need arises. Working as a private duty nurse you are responsible for the delivery of quality patient care according to the patient's individual physician orders.
Your care may involve assessments, personal care, medication administration, administering prescribed treatments and therapies, care planning, communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team, supply management, emergency management, coordination of care, health promotion and teaching and training family members.
We offer the following benefits:
* Healthcare benefits * Positive work environment
* Paid Time Off * Flexible working schedules
* Diversify your skills with training and support
* Advancement opportunities within BrightstarQualifications:
* Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing.
* Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is delivered.
* 1 year of nursing experience required; three years nursing experience preferred.
* Community, home health or medical/surgical experience preferred..
* Certified in CPR. * Strong clinical skills including familiarity with trach and vent care
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal tactfully with clients, other team members and community.
* Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image
* Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
* Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements.
* Negative TB test or chest x-ray. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (45458)