Work Life Media Inc. is currently looking for a dynamic Sales Executive to lead its expansion in the Recruitment Network Advertising market and maximize sales in specific market segments in San Diego market. Join a high impact team that is on a relentless mission to revolutionize online recruitment advertising. This position will report to the VP Sales.
Our sales team develops affiliate relationships with media companies by providing them with technology, products and tools to grow their business and become more competitive in their markets. We are in need of a professional, creative and hardworking sales executive to help us sign-up additional on-line publishing partners.
The sales executive will develop strategies for his/her territory and work together with our Affiliate Development organization in order to maximize resources and sales impact. Key to the success of this position is maintaining the unique values and culture of Work Life Media.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with sales territory development and management and possess a demonstrable process-driven approach to developing his/her own sales pipeline, while embracing established sales management processes. The candidate must thrive in a start-up environment. Building a business requires the ability to patiently pursue the bigger opportunities, while still delivering on short-term stretch goals. Work will be performed from San Diego area and will require some travel.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options and an attractive benefits package that includes 100% health insurance coverage, dental, vision, 401(k) company match from day 1, paid vacation and much more.
- Build and develop a territory establishing RealMatch and its affiliate partners as leaders in the digital recruitment advertising imarket:
- Sell RealMatch online recruiting solutions on behalf of our clients directly to employers.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Analyze the market and formulate strategies for account penetration
- Grow sales in the region, meet sales quota and manage priorities per the company’s strategic plan
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts.
- Maintain an up to date pipeline, activity and contact information in Work Life Media Sales Force Automation System (Salesforce)
- Work closely with Affiliate Development and Marketing departments in order to advance and support sales activities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling online recruitment solutions, preferred selling to Healthcare, hospitality, logistics, finance.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space – a great advantage
- Working with or at Digital agency a plus
- A true passion for online content and a strong sales drive
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- BA Degree