We are looking to hire two energetic, internet savvy automotive sales consultants.
Extensive use of the CRM tool ensures a steady flow of in-market buyers.
Presently our specialists close at 30% or better.
Earning possibilities range from $65-$85K for top performers.
Auto experience is required. We pay ample salary plus commision with a $200 Flat.
Chevrolet of Milford has expanded it's foot print to display over 500 vehicles on Route 1 in Milford. If you have a need to succeed this job is for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
* Satisfies the transportation needs of vehicle purchasers.
* Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month.
* Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
* Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
* Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
* Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
* Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
* Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
* Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
* Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
* Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
* Ensures that the sales manager has an opportunity to meet each customer.
* Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
* Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
* Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
* Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
* Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
* Schedules first service appointment. * Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
* Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
* Maintains a prospect development system.
* Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
* Attends sales meetings. * Maintains professional appearance.
Benefits * PAID TRAINING
* 401K Match * Medical, vision, and dental
* Employee purchase program
Location/Region: Milford, CT (06460)