At Bobcat of Watertown, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bobcat of Watertown is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive equipment, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing equipment systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * Strong Bobcat/diesel equipment background
* Degree in diesel technology a plus * Strong teamwork skills
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Technician Specific Benefits * Competitive wages
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* New Bobcat franchise with an ever growing service department
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* All training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
Benefits * Medical and Dental
* Vision Insurance * Life Insurance
* 401k * Paid Training
* Employee discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Watertown, SD (57201)