Fantastic opportunity for a Content Developer! Our client is seeking a talented Content Developer for a temporary hire (McLean,VA). For this position, you will work with a large financial institution in the mortgage industry at their corporate headquarters. If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you.
Content Developer Responsibilities:
Content Developer Requirements:
- Directly interact with the different business area owners to validate/clarify their web content requests, format and style
- Resolve ticketed content edits and enhancement requests, as necessary
- Provide project-based development support, as necessary
- Ensure all development meets the defined web and brand standards Ensure text is accurate and adheres with prescribed style and format
- Excellent communication, editorial and organization skills
- Keen attention to detail HTML
- (Advanced) Website Content Management
- (Advanced) CSS
- (Intermediate) Eloqua Email Marketing/Development
- (Basic) Interwoven Teamsite (Basic) SharePoint
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Mc Lean, VA (22102)