Are you ready to connect those in your community with our services? Do you want to help them reach their goals for their mental health and substance use needs?
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Central Intake Coordinator at Behavioral Health Network! Central Intake Coordinators engage individuals and proficiently and professionally obtain answers to intake questions. They determine the most suitable service to help each person in need. They communicate with referral sources and program staff in a timely manner and use their working knowledge of community resources to help individuals access the help they need. Central Intake Coordinators assess risk and are willing and able to work with a challenging and diverse population of individuals. Our mission is to match people with the appropriate services in a timely manner, while treating each individual with respect and dignity. While working in Central Intake, you will gain a wide variety of experience and knowledge in the majority of services offered by our company. You will also have the opportunity to build a career in the mental health/substance use field within BHN. There are always opportunities for advancement within this large non-profit organization. The leadership team is always striving to help employees further their education, expand their knowledge and achieve their goals.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Central Intake Coordinators at BHN have the following qualities:
- Knowledge of mental illness and substance use disorders and treatment, including severely mentally ill (required).
- Excellent computer skills, including email, and database systems (required).
- Electronic health record experience (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (required).
- Two years of related experience (required).
- Call Center or Intake experience (preferred).
- Experience verifying insurances (preferred).
- High school diploma (required); Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
Location/Region: Greenfield, MA