As a Paint Specialist, you will use your paint/body experience, grit blast, final paint skills and judgment to complete assigned paint requirements for a local manufacturer of ground support equipment for the airlines.Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting paint related issues
- Must be proficient with measuring devices, mixing ratios, and all required paint application equipment
- Must be able to use paint equipment including Graco, airless, with air, pressure pots, and spray pumps Must be able to operate different types of paint guns used including HVLP, and cup gun.
- Familiar with different types of spray applications that are used consisting of fluid delivery, fan pattern adjustment, and familiarity with mechanicals of spray gun
- Experience using different types of paint such as DuPont, NCP, Sherwin Williams, and automotive paints
- Experience with masking, sanding, and blending for prepping.
- Proficient with full operation of Grit Blast booth.
- Proficient in Final Paint repair work.
- Technical / vocational / or military training or related experience
- Typically has five or more year’s auto paint and body experience
- Experience working in a paint booth and prep, grit blast and final paint of heavy machinery required
Location/Region: Orlando, FL