Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Typically, the majority of Warehouse Associates work regular business hours, though there could be some second or third shifts available. Does this opportunity seem like a good fit? If so, you are encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.Responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable.
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Location/Region: Lakeland, FL