Every employee with Mike Erdman Toyota is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
As a Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Assistant Service Managers are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
We opened a brand new, state-of-the-art facility in July!
Come join the opening team! Each Service Advisor will have their own individual office.
The shop is air conditioned with all new equipment and ground lifts.
The employee break room has a kitchen with high-end appliances and TVs, as well as access to an on-site gym.
We want our employees to be comfortable and successful, and this facility is built for both!
* We have a brand new facility opening in July!
* 401(K) Savings plan * Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation and Personal Days
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* Discounted Vehicle Purchases
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
* Organized and friendly personality * Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
E.O.E / D.F.W.P.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Location/Region: Cocoa, FL (32926)