Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner expanding Level II/III NICU practice in Phoenix, AZ at Banner Estrella!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join the team within the Banner Health System in Phoenix, AZ --- specifically at Banner Estrella Medical Center. Our group provides Neonatology services at 6-facilities within the Banner system with both Level II and Level III NICUs throughout the Phoenix market. The ideal candidate will have strong Level III skills, be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, exhibit confidence in decision-making, and work well in a team. Experienced candidates are preferred.
- Cohesive team of Neos and Allied Health Providers – Strong NNP presence!
- Flexible self-scheduling for work/life balance (days, nights, and 24s)
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 6 Neonatologists/32 Allied Health Providers
- Cover at multiple facilities with varied volume/acuity
- Core site is Banner Estrella (Level II EQ)
- Day, night, or 24-hr shifts
- Neos round during the day at multiple facilities;
- Call from home at night w/ 30-min response time
- Centralized self-scheduling to optimize work/life balance:
- 3-month blocks
- Request days off and days to work
- Try to honor requests as much as possible
- Collegial and collaborative culture between physicians and AHPs
- Regular engagement activities with all facilities
- Strong AHP leadership structure
- Director of Allied Health
- NNP Liaison for each facility
- NNP Educator
- AHPs are well-respected in the practice
- Heavily involved in QI work, P&P implementation, and education/program development
- Personal and professional development opportunities available
- Innovative practice with Tele-NICU coverage:
- Starting in March 2020 at some sites
- Follow-up program in the works as well
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Banner Estrella Medical Center was built in 2005 in west Phoenix to meet the health care needs of a growing West Valley community. A full-service medical campus, the 317 all-private bed hospital offers an array of medical services, including heart care, emergency services, general surgery, weight loss surgery, medical imaging, orthopedic surgery and a comprehensive maternity services program.
We have received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing. This designation is a testament to the innovative, safe and thoughtful care our professional nurses provide patients every day.
Banner Estrella also offers and encourages the use of complementary therapies, such as pet therapy, aromatherapy, spiritual care, Reiki Therapy and classes on relaxation techniques. Our hospital is designed to provide a soothing, healing atmosphere for both patients and their family members.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ