Envision Physician Services is hiring an Emergency Medicine Physician at Harrison County Hospital in Corydon, Indiana.
As an affiliate of Norton® Healthcare, Harrison County Hospital enjoys the best of both worlds– access to all the resources of the largest health system in Louisville, while retaining local ownership and leadership in daily operations.
Harrison County Hospital has continuously served the people of Harrison County since 1950. Today our acute care community hospital serves the healthcare needs of a much broader and growing population in Harrison and Crawford counties, Indiana and Meade County, Kentucky – a service area of approximately 60,000 residents.
Emergency Department Profile
- 16,500 Annual Volume
- 12 Private Treatment Rooms and 2 Private Registration Rooms
- 24 hours physician coverage
- 10 Hours Advanced Practice Provider Coverage
- Independent Contractor Status
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Experience
Location/Region: Corydon, IN