Currently seeking qualified physicians in Murray, Kentucky at Murray Calloway County Hospital!
Physician Requirements include:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA
- 400 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
Provider Benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
If interested please contact Chris Mooney, Regional Manager by email Chris.Mooney@emcare.com or phone 850-437-7724.
Murray Calloway County Hospital
- ED Volume 18K annually
- ED Beds 13
- EHR e-T Sheet
- Physician Coverage 24 hours
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
“A” rated professional liability insurance
Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
Competitive compensation including several benefit options
Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Location/Region: Murray, KY