The ideal candidate for this position is responsible for building relationships and developing referral opportunities with businesses and individuals serving the geriatric community in Bergen County, New Jersey.
QUALIFICATIONS * Two to four years experience in a marketing or sales position in a healthcare or equivalent organization and demonstrates a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry in their service region.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
* Superior customer service skills. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, marketing, human services, or business preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES * Development & execution of annual marketing plan with the goal of attracting more clients.
* Establish relationships and marketing opportunities with community groups, healthcare organizations, and industry associations.
* Increase referral source volume through daily interaction with healthcare professionals and organizations.
* Develop weekly/monthly schedule for determining frequency of visits to each referral source.
* Seeks out new business opportunities to enhance company growth and position within the homecare industry.
* Make presentations to professionals and community organizations on Caring People and homecare industry as a whole.
* Determine methods for presenting company information and presentation with providers based on each providers interests and professional goals.
* Reviews and stays abreast of trends in homecare in area market.
* Provides prompt follow up on all leads for perspective referral sources.
* Performs at least the minimum sales calls per week in addition to other follow up activities.
* Provides weekly status reports of all site visits, phone contacts and other activities.
* Establishes and maintains a database of all contacts and referral sources.
* Participate in weekly conference calls.
* Determine incentives and promotional items to ensure stand out recognition within the homecare industry.
* Determine industry or competitor trends such as rates, services, etc in order to discern renewing or changing the professional image or edge of the company.
* Recommend marketing tactics which may improve market penetration or name recognition amongst client and community providers.
* Coordinate and communicates all efforts with office staff, providing direction and requesting assistance in implementing the strategic marketing goals.
* Participates with office and corporate staff in development and implementation of an effective Quality Improvement program- particularly as it pertains to marketing and company growth.
* Assists in determining the reasons for unexpected client requests for stopping services, decreases in provider referrals or why planned referrals did not convert to admissions.
* Presents self as a professional executive, demonstrated by professional attire, articulate speaking abilities and organized presentation.
* On-Call responsibilities as neccessary
BENEFITS * $70K+, including commission! Salary will be based on prior experience.
3 Weeks PTO, company cell phone, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Location/Region: Hackensack, NJ (07601)