Caring People Home Healthcare! We are seeking a home care business development professional for our home care agency who can excel in building relationships and developing referral opportunities with businesses and individuals serving the geriatric community in Broward County and/or Palm Beach County.
* Two to four years experience in a marketing position in a healthcare or equivalent organization and demonstrates a strong knowledge of the healthcare industry in their service region.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
* Superior customer service skills. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, marketing, human services, or business preferred.
* Development & execution of annual marketing plan with the goal of attracting more clients.
* Establish relationships and marketing opportunities with community groups, healthcare organizations, and industry associations.
* Increase referral source volume through daily interaction with healthcare professionals and organizations.
* Develop weekly/monthly schedule for determining frequency of visits to each referral source.
* Seeks out new business opportunities to enhance company growth and position within the homecare industry.
* Make presentations to professionals and community organizations on Caring People and homecare industry as a whole.
* Determine methods for presenting company information and presentation with providers based on each providers interests and professional goals.
* Provides prompt follow up on all leads for perspective referral sources.
* Establishes and maintains a database of all contacts and referral sources.
* Determine incentives and promotional items to ensure stand out recognition within the homecare industry.
* Determine industry or competitor trends such as rates, services, etc in order to discern renewing or changing the professional image or edge of the company.
* Recommend marketing tactics which may improve market penetration or name recognition amongst client and community providers.
* Coordinate and communicates all efforts with office staff, providing direction and requesting assistance in implementing the strategic marketing goals.
* On-Call responsibilities as neccesary
* $65K+ PLUS COMMISSION! Based on prior experience.
3 Weeks PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company cell phone
Location/Region: Pompano Beach, FL (33069)