Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Business Development Team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have a training dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
Initial training to be completed at our sister store- Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat.
At Waynesboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Waynesboro Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is absolutely critical to its success.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
401K Plan *
Paid time off and vacation *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training- initial training to be completed at our sister store Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Health and wellness *
Flexible Work Schedule *
Saturday Lunches *
Discounts on products and services
* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily
* At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Team player attitude
* Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality
* Must have strong computer skills
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Waynesboro, GA (30830)