Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career.
Employers may claim to “promote from within,” but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors.
Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers.
If you’re ready to finally have a job where you know you’re making a difference at any level, apply now.
Want to learn the ins and outs of automotive lending and finance without the pressure of sales?
This is a great opportunity to start at the ground level at Schomp Automotive. A Finance Assistant (also called, "Business Assistant") is an entry-level role that is responsible to serve as the organization’s representative in all activities connected with the financing of new and used vehicles and related products and services to our customers, and for the sales of “aftermarket” products and services (e.g.
“service contracts”). We are looking for responsible, diligent, fun and devoted team members who want to be a part of one of the most successful local businesses in Colorado.
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
401(k) with company match
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Review customer credit files to determine creditworthiness and submit for loan approvals that meet the customer’s needs while maximizing profit opportunities for the dealer.
* Data entry of customer information, vehicle pricing information and loan terms into our electronic Dealer Management System
Accurately print all necessary contracts to facilitate the sale.
* Check all signed contracts to ensure no required signatures were missed by the customer.
* Fund deals with the lender in a timely manner to facilitate cash-flow objectives.
* Scanning documents related to the sale for digital archiving.
* Assist in the collection of past due receivable accounts as requested.
* Ensure that your area operates following the philosophy, goals, standards, and guidelines established and set forth by Schomp Automotive
Ensure all customer problems/complaints involving your area are handled to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner
Assist in the collection of past due receivable accounts as requested
Ensure all appropriate security measures and procedures are established and working as needed to safeguard the customer's personal information as well as the organization's assets.
* Ensure that all necessary equipment, forms, stationery, catalogues, sales materials, supplies, etc.
are on hand in adequate supply (not under-or over supplied).Qualifications:
* Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work evening and Saturday shifts regularly.
* Ability to navigate Google Chrome apps such as Docs and Sheets.
* Must be a fast learner.
* Must be happy either working independently or as part of a team.
* Must be highly detail oriented and organized.
* Must deal well with high-pressure time-sensitive tasks.
* Must have an understanding of basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages).Compensation:
$15.00 per hour after training phase if good performance reviews have been obtained.
Location/Region: Aurora, CO (80012)