It’s an exciting time here at IHBS, as we have earned the Joint Commission accreditation for Behavioral Health Care, and we are continuing to grow!
IHBS is currently looking for a Team Leader for Region 16 to supervise a team of home-based caseworkers. Job duties will include, but are not limited to: supervising, educating and supporting team members, assisting with case assignment, leading team meetings, responding to crisis calls, and reviewing team members’ monthly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, or directly-related human service field from an accredited college with one year experience delivering social services and completion of DCS Supervisor Qualification Training requirements specified for Bachelors level supervisors.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of child & adult development.
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse population.
- Ability to make judgment calls and quick decisions in crisis situations.
Keywords: Investigate, investigative, investigator, childhood education, child abuse, protective factor, neglect, assessment, safety, health and human services, counsel, casework, supervised visit, child protection, child development, foster care, family preservation, adoption, social services, social work, child welfare, parent education, facilitate, facilitator, teacher, education, school, sychology, sociology, healthcare, children, family, assess, mentor, corrections, correctional officer, law enforcement, police officer, criminal justice, team leader, leadership, manage, management.
Location/Region: Evansville, IN