Take your career in a positive direction in 2020!
Join our team! Nissan experience preferred.
All inquiries kept in strict confidence.
What We Offer * Medical
* Retirement Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services Job Responsibilities
* Diagnose customer concerns using strategy based diagnostics per manufacturers specs & guidelines.
* Document cause of failure & correction to satisfy factory warranty policies.
* Perform GM or Nissan maintenance services as specified by the manufacturer.
* Perform thorough inspection of customer’s vehicle, referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
* Perform requested services to the vehicle while looking for other items which may need repair.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
* GM & Nissan experience preferred but not necessary.
* Some formal automotive training required
* • Factory training/certification preferred but not required
* • 2 years tech experience preferred.
Recent trade school graduate positions also available.
* • Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
* • ASE certification (we will fund recerts & additional certifications/training material)
* • Must have your own tools. * • Valid CT drivers license & clean record.
Pass pre-hire drug screen. Benefits
We are proud to offer the best in automotive service to our customers.
Our service department features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available.
Clean, modern shops with A/C.We offer an excellent compensation package including 401k retirement plan, health insurance (HSA), paid holidays, paid vacation time, paid training, paid ASE test & a great working environment.
Location/Region: Shelton, CT (06484)