Entry Level Automotive Service Technician
Every employee with Mike Erdman Toyota is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Benefits
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation/Holidays
* Paid Training
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Strong automotive background including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
E.O.E / D.F.W.P. Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Location/Region: Merritt Island, FL (32952)