Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
* Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
* Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
* Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet customers and work with them accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
* Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
Skills / Requirements * Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
* Self-motivated and goal oriented * Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Location/Region: Schenectady, NY (12345)