Position: We are recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Interventional Pulmonologist to join the Goshen Center for Cancer Care! Join a team that has earned us recognition as one of the nation’s leading cancer centers from the American College of Surgeons, and the HOPE Award for Integrated Care from Hematology & Oncology News.
Community: Work/Life Balance is important, and we hope you’ll find that Goshen fits your individual & family needs!
- Wonderful place to raise a family
- Great public & private schools
- Affordable cost of living!
- Beautiful lake communities
- We are located 30 minutes from South Bend, home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- 2 hours East of Chicago
- 2 hours North of Indianapolis.
- Competitive Compensation per MGMA Data
- Salary Guarantees
- Production & Quality Incentives
- Loan Forgiveness
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Stipends available to those in residency or fellowship
Interested in receiving more information? Click 'Apply Now' and connect with Christy Drake, our in-house recruiter!
Location/Region: Goshen, IN (46526)