Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As an Associate Chief Financial Officer with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Chief Financial Officer to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Associate CFO (ACFO) provides executive leadership by directing the overall financial operations of a portfolio of clinics within the Urgent Care Service Line. The ACFO works under the direction of the operations executive leading the portfolio of clinics and in alignment with the Urgent Care Service Line CFO. The ACFO plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the financial resources, systems and assets required to meet the business objectives of the service line.
What you will do:
- Provides overall financial leadership and direction for a portfolio of 60+ urgent care clinics generating 130M+ of revenue on ~900K annual patient encounters across three operating divisions.
- Support the President and management team in achieved strategic and financial goals, proactively identify and implement required systems and processes to support rapid business growth while managing stakeholder engagement, driving planning, procurement and implementation of systems to support the business.
- Oversees all strategic and tactical initiatives relating to budget management, cost analysis and forecasting while institutionalizing a metrics-based culture, transparency and business clarity across all functions of the business.
- Responsible to plan, manage and ultimately integrate accounting, finance, human resources, billing /collections and procurement processes from an independent operating entity to the HCA Healthcare platform while supporting and maintaining operational business continuity.
- Engages and manages shared services departments to support objectives of the business unit including but not limited to: accounting, financial reporting, payor contracting, information technology and revenue cycle management.
- Monitors, interprets and analyzes financial performance, benchmarks best practices and supports team to execute established plans and objectives for business unit.
- Prepares and presents monthly operating reviews and reports to key stakeholders.
- Builds strategic alliances internally and outside the organization to create business opportunities and support the execution of business strategies.
- Focuses on identifying and subsequently partnering with operational leadership as guided by operational hiring manager to increase revenues and mitigate operational expenses based on knowledge of market trends and analysis of financial and operational information.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines.
- Assist with internal compliance audits as required.
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5-years relevant experience
- Experience in urgent care or ambulatory care setting preferred
- CPA preferred
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives andleading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary andurgent care servicesfor the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you!We are reviewing applications for our Assoc Chief Financial Officer opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL