Responsibilities for this PositionLocation:
USA VA Herndon - 13857 Mclearen Road (VAS091)Full Part/Time:
Full timeJob Req:
RQ124353Type of Requisition:
PipelineClearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePublic Trust/Other Required:
Contracts AdministrationJob Description:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being rusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Contracts Strategic Advisor
joining our team to supportthe IntelligenceCommunity
activities at our Herndon, VA office
. This Contracrs Strategic Advisor
can be a full time or part time position.
As a Contracts Strategic Advisor
supporting the Contracts Acquisition Management Organization (CAMO) and the Intelligence and Homeland Security Division, you will be trusted to provide impact to the business. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Lead strategy deployment with company and customer leadership via white papers, position papers and marketing materials
- Think strategically and independently to create new capabilities for GDIT
- Proposal subject matter expertise to educate, inform and enhance GDIT proposal teams
- Perform and publish industry recognized research and training materials
- Participate on industry panels representing GDIT
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
- May serve as a team or task lead
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Bachelor's Degree with 20 years of related experience
- In lieu of degree, 24 years of related experience
- Clearance: TS/SCI required
- Location: Will be onsite at Herndon, VA office
- Prior Intelligence Agency experience
- Recognized as an industry leader in procurement
Less than 10%Telecommuting Options:
USA VA Herndon - 13857 Mclearen Road (VAS091)Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
GDIT supports and secures some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
Location/Region: Herndon, VA