Do you have a heart to care for others? Are you passionate about helping those in need?
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Join our team and become someone’s hero at home.Interim HealthCare of Central Oregon is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants throughout Central Oregon (Bend, Redmond, Prineville, Madras, La Pine).
These are per-diem positions with flexible schedules for those who are interested in the home care field.
We have immediate work available!Since 1966, Interim Healthcare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
* $1000 Signing Bonus* Locally Owned and Operated* Competitive Salary and Benefits* Flexible Assignments to Fit Your Needs* Weekly Pay, including Direct Deposit or Cash Card* Paid Employee Orientation* Paid Continuing Education Training* Free Education Courses, including specialized training in the areas of dementia, Parkinson’s, medication management, and home life enrichment)The CNA will be responsible for:* Promoting and maintaining a clean, safe, healthy, and therapeutic client environment.
* Assisting, performing, and training client and family in activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing, toileting and elimination, eating and adequate nutritional intake.
* Assisting client with mobility, ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises or exercise programs.
* Assisting client with home-making activities such as shopping, errands, light laundering, meal planning and preparation, serving of meals, socialization activities, and childcare.
* Assisting in medication reminding. * Assisting in administering medications ordinarily self-administered.
* Immediately reporting medication administration errors, client medication refusals, and evidence of any adverse reaction or side-effects of medications to the delegating registered nurse.
* Utilizing infection prevention and control measures, such as universal precautions; handwashing; safe handling of equipment, soiled items, and sharp devices; and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Following the assignment sheet/service plan and performs only tasks that are evaluated/delegated. Applicant must:* Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
* Have a current valid Oregon CNA license.
* Have six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience; or* A graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation; or* A school of nursing student in the last year of a program; or* A graduate RN or LPN/LVN with proof of graduation.
* Pass written test and skills demonstration.
* Pass drug test and criminal background check.
* Have two positive references. * COVID-19 vaccination is encouraged, but not mandatory in the private home setting.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (97701)