Do you have a heart to care for others? Are you passionate about helping those in need?
Do you want to make a difference in your community?
Join our team and become someone’s Hero at Home.Interim HealthCare of Central Oregon is looking for CNAs and Personal Care Aides throughout Central Oregon (this position is primarily in Bend).
These are per-diem positions with flexible schedules, from part-time up to 40 hours/week.
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE!For over 50 years Interim Healthcare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes.
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company, while we are a local, family-owned business.
* $1000 Signing Bonus* Competitive Salary and Benefits.
* Flexible Assignments to Fit Your Needs.
* Weekly Pay, including direct deposit.
* Paid Employee Orientation. * Paid Continuing Education Training.
* Free Education Courses, including specialized training in the areas of dementia, diabetes, Parkinson’s, medication management, and home life enrichment).
* $50 Employee Referral Bonus. * Locally Owned and Operated.The CNA/PCA will be responsible for:* Assisting client with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, transferring, toileting, and exercises.
* Helping with meal preparation and serving meals, encouraging a healthy diet.
* Assisting them around the home with light housekeeping, such as cleaning, laundry, shopping, and errands.
* Providing companionship by taking them on walks, playing games, reading books, etc.
* Helping them with medications (upon completion of required training that we provide).Applicant must:* Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
* Have completed state required in-home caregiver training (we will provide the training if needed).
* Pass written test and skills demonstration.
* Pass drug test and criminal background check.
* Have two positive references. * Prefer to have six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job (training is available).
* COVID-19 vaccination is encouraged, but it is not required in the private home setting.
Location/Region: Madras, OR (97741)