Immediate Openings for RN Clinical Supervisor, $80K-85K annually plus $10,000 Sign On Bonus! Job Description: Title:
Home Health-RN Clinical Supervisor Employment Type:
Full Time Employer:
Interim Healthcare of Treasure Coast Location:
West Palm Beach, FL Requirements
· Active RN license in the state of Florida
· Three to five (3-5) years of experience in their respective clinical field, preferred
· Able to communicate effectively with patients and staff
· Team player and team builder
· Organized and detail orientated
· Passion for great patient care and service!
· Covid Vaccinated-preferred Experience
· Registered Nurse: 5 years (Required)
· Case management in Home Healthcare: 1 year (Required) Position Overview:
· The Clinical Supervisor coordinates and oversees all direct care patient services provided by the clinical personnel.
· Develops, plans, implements, analyzes, and organizes clinical operations for assigned team.
· Manages the assignment of caregivers.
· Receive case referrals-review available patient information related to the case, including disciplines required to determine home health needs.
· Instructs and guides clinicians to promote effective performance and delivery of quality home care services.
· Assist clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals and developing the patient's plan of care.
· Coordinates communication between team members/attending physicians/ARNPs/caregivers to ensure the appropriateness of care and outcome planning.
· Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, and development of the direct care clinicians.
· Evaluates their performance related to job requirements.
· Coaches staff and recommends in-service education programs.
· Analyzes situations, identifies problems, and evaluate alternative course of action through the provider’s direct patient care on an infrequent basis and only in time of emergency.
· Work in conjunction with the Branch Director. We offer:
· Competitive hourly rates
· Freedom of a truly flexible schedule.
· 401K for all positions and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO for Full time positions.
· Career path opportunities in a growing firm, working with a team of highly skilled and fun-loving professionals. Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner! Caring for Our Patients. Caring for Our Employees.
Interim Healthcare of Treasure Coast cares about making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. We care about our employees, too! Providing you with a flexible work schedule, and a respectful and friendly workplace.
Interim HealthCare of Treasure Coast is a leading home care agency and is currently looking for qualified people to do community-based home care for our patients. Join our team and learn why 8 out of 10 HHAs and CNAs say they are proud to be part of Interim Healthcare team! “I would give them 11 stars if I could. They really care about their employees.”
Caregiver, Interim Healthcare of Treasure Coast as a home care CNA and/or HHA with Interim Healthcare of Treasure Coast, you will be delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL