Text the code 4968 to (770) 766-4236 to schedule a cook interview at SONIC Drive-In in Red Oak, TX today!
We are looking for entry-level cooks to join our team at SONIC! As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer, and other tasks if applicable.
When we say the SONIC culture is unique, we mean it. By design, we seek and attract a different kind of team member than most companies. We encourage creative, free-wheeling, fun-loving passion on our roller-skating front lines. At SONIC, we believe that work should be something you look forward to, hungrily.
Here are our core values:
- Respect: Genuine appreciation for the value of each individual; championing the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives that fosters an inclusive culture.
- Relationships: Relationships are our way of life; we're there for each other and the communities we serve.
- Entrepreneurial Spirt: The relentless pursuit of opportunity and innovation.
- Surprise & Delight: Doing unexpected and special things.
- Fun: We celebrate life, laugh out loud, work hard and don't take ourselves too seriously.
Not to put the cherry in our own Limeade, but SONIC has a great reputation for growing careers. Seriously, next time you’re at your local SONIC, ask the Manager how she or he started – we’re willing to bet it was as a Cook or a Carhop. Whatever your goals, there’s a place for you here, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow with our brand. Take a look at the possible SONIC career progression.
We like to do things the SONIC way, which is anything but boring. And training at SONIC is as fun as it gets. Each year, thousands of drive-ins across the nation join together in the Dr Pepper SONIC Games, a SONIC training experience to unlock team members' potential by focusing on operational training, teamwork, and delivering the best SONIC guest experience.
Location/Region: Red Oak, TX (75154)