Williams Lea is hiring for a Hybrid Remote Document Production Associate, Sr. must be based in Columbus, Ohio or Wheeling, West Virginia for on-site training.
Shift: Monday to Friday; 12:30pm to 9:00pm EST
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00/hour
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Legal Document Specialist position is responsible for providing word processing and/or document production services for our clients.
- Create and edit legal documents to client specifications using applicable software.
- Transcribe tapes, scan and clean documents, and convert documents to/from different file formats.
- Use document comparison software, red-lining, and general editing to correct legal documents as directed.
- Produce spreadsheets, charts, graphs, mail merges, tables, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Recover/restore corrupted document files when needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Complete administrative tasks and assignments as assigned by management.
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum (1) year document production experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Skilled in the use MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); strong keyboarding and typing skills
- Familiar with other software programs for editing and/or creating documents
- Strong attention to detail; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Able to exercise good judgment to make decisions that conform to business needs and policy
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
Who we are:
In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Wheeling, WV