Williams Lea is hiring a Hybrid Marketing Assistant in our Columbus, Ohio or Wheeling, West Virginia office, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm EST
Pay: $22.00 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Provided Parking
The Marketing Assistant will provide support for the business development & marketing team, performing a variety of tasks which support marketing/BD programs and initiatives including matter collection and database management, information research and development, production of materials, posting of website and intranet content, and other support activities within the department as required. The Assistant will support a range of marketing/BD activities, and may require involvement on projects throughout the department on an “as needed” basis as workload dictates.
- Assist with the collection of matter data for transaction practices globally
- Update internal records, database systems and intranet for department, practice groups and partners as appropriate
- Assist with the collection of data and preparation of submissions to legal directories, league tables and other external publishers of league tables.
- Help track practice descriptions, representative matter lists, bios and other collateral as needed for client outreach activities
- Assist with drafting of research/intelligence reports on prospective company clients and competitors to assist with client meetings and business opportunities.
- Assist with the compilation of data and production of documentation for both formal and informal proposals and RFPs
- Assist with updating website and intranet content
- Assist with the preparation, packaging and distribution of materials
- Assist with recording action items, summaries and follow up
- Collaborate with other marketing and business development members to communicate activities and ensure the integration of support initiatives across offices and teams
- Provide administrative assistance and project manage other ad-hoc activities for the marketing and business development team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
- Minimum of two years of related experience, preferred
- Prior experience working in a professional services or law firm setting, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, required
- Strong experience in use of databases
- Passion for and demonstrated adeptness for research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while working independently
- Demonstrated good judgment, a team-first orientation, meticulous and results driven
Who we are: In a rapidly changing world, the ability to innovate and break new ground drives progress. Williams Lea has harnessed this ability for more than 200 years.
Our 5,200+ talented employees worldwide are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments.
We’re always progressing. Connecting technology with expertise and strong processes to transform support services. As we enter our third century, we continue helping businesses thrive in a future driven by digitization and virtualization.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Location/Region: Wheeling, WV