Location: 5055 East Broadway Blvd., Tucson, Arizona Field: Home Health Care
Status: Full time
Wage: $70 - $90 per visit depending on experience Interim HealthCare of Arizona is offering a sign-on bonus between the date of August 8, 2022 and October 31, 2022, for a full time Physical Therapist. Bonus Program:
$10,000.00 (paid out $2,500 at 30 days following the successful completion of orientation, $2,500 at 90 day Performance Review and retention bonus of $5,000 at 1 year anniversary Performance Evaluation)
Are you a self-motivated, caring, and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT)
? If you answered “YES,” we want you to join our team! As a Physical Therapist (PT)
for Interim HealthCare, you will provide services for the purpose of treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status. Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) include:
· Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at appropriate time points.
· Assess changes in the patient's status since the last visit/treatment day.
· Determine whether the planned services should be modified.
· Submit documentation of treatment and skilled intervention provided.
· Participate in educating the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals. Job Requirements
· Current licensure or certification as a Physical Therapist active in Arizona.
· One (1) year Physical Therapy experience.
· Experience working in home care setting preferred.
· Health Care CPR Certified.
· Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card. Benefits
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Competitive salary and travel compensation
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Flexible assignments to fit your needs
· Health Coverage for full time employees
· Holiday pay for full time employees
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, and other facilities
· Retirement option available
· Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc. #TUC
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ