Tucson, Arizona Status:
Full Time Rates:
$70 - $85 per visit depending on experience Interim HealthCare of Arizona is offering a sign-on bonus between the date of August 8, 2022 and October 31, 2022, for a full time Occupational Therapist. Bonus Program:
$5,000.00 (paid out $1,250 at 30 days following the successful completion of orientation, $1,250 at 90 day Performance Review and retention bonus of $2,500 at 1 year anniversary Performance Evaluation)
Interim HealthCare is a premier provider of quality care to the people of Tucson.
We are committed to treating our clients, employees and consumers with respect and dignity.
Currently we are seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT)
to join our growing team. Job Responsibilities:
As an Occupational Therapist (OT)
you will provide quality treatment of physical impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function associated with a patient's health status. You will assist a physician or other licensed practitioner in evaluating the level of patient function and performance and equipment needs. You will assist in developing plan of care that includes long-term treatment goals, selection of interventions and the intensity, frequency and duration of services. Job Requirements
As an Occupational Therapist (OT)
you must be a highly organized and efficient communicator who is able to interact effectively with patients and their families. You must be able to multitask effectively and communicate patient needs to physicians, assistants, other coworkers and the patient's family. You must be able to successfully observe your patients and able to prioritize multiple functions to deal with a variety of changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
Other requirements of Occupational Therapist (OT)
the role include:
· Current licensure or certification as an Occupational Therapist (OT)
in the state of Arizona.
· Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapist
· BLS CPR Certified.
· Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
· Experience in home health preferred.
· Ability to cover West and Southwest Tucson. Benefits
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Competitive salary and travel compensation
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Flexible assignments to fit your needs
· Health Coverage for full time employees
· Holiday pay for full time employees
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Retirement option available
· Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc. #TUC
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ