5055 East Broadway Blvd., Tucson, Arizona Status:
Full Time Hourly rates:
$23 - $25 per hour Shifts:
Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm Interim HealthCare of Arizona is offering a sign-on bonus between the date of September 19, 2022 and October 31, 2022, for a full time LPN Clinical Support . Bonus Program:
$5,000.00 (paid out $1,250 at 30 days following the successful completion of orientation, $1,250 at 90 day Performance Review and retention bonus of $2,500 at 1 year anniversary Performance Evaluation
Come join the Interim HealthCare dynamic team of caregivers and further your career!
This is a great opportunity to combine your leadership skills with your passion of helping patients and provide exceptional quality home health care. Interim HealthCare of Tucson is in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
to become the Clinical Support for our home health care department. As the Clinical Support (LPN), you will:
· Act as the contact telephone liaison person interfacing with referral sources, outside agencies, health professionals and field staff.
· Receive and coordinate all incoming calls, providing patients/clients and referral sources with basic information to assist in accessing appropriate services.
· Communicate with patient/client and family regarding arrangements for care/services.
· Collect and enter customer information into the management information system.
· Work in conjunction with clinical staff to adhere to standards of practice for nursing and applicable law and regulations. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
· Able to demonstrate strong organizational and clinical skills.
· Able to work with people, function well under stress, be creative and accept challenges.
· Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks. Requirements:
· Active and in good standing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
licensure in the state of Arizona.
· Current Health care CPR certification.
· One (1) year of recent clinical hands-on experience required.
· Previous home health experience required.
· QAPI experience preferred but not required.
· Able to perform home visits on a PRN basis.
· Active Arizona Fingerprint card. Benefits:
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Competitive Salary and Benefits
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Health Coverage for full time employees
· Holiday pay for full time employees
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Retirement option available
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ