Location: 5055 East Broadway Blvd., Tucson, Arizona Field: Home Health Care
Status: Full time
Wage: $65,000- $80,000 a year Interim HealthCare of Arizona is offering a sign-on bonus between the date of August 8, 2022 and October 31, 2022, for a full time Clinical Manager. Bonus Program:
$5,000.00 (paid out $1,250 at 30 days following the successful completion of orientation, $1,250 at 90 day Performance Review and retention bonus of $2,500 at 1 year anniversary Performance Evaluation)
Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in the fast-growing industry of home health care?
Interim HealthCare is a leading home health care company and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We are looking for a driven and motivated Registered Nurse (RN)
for the Clinical Manager
position. A Registered Nurse (RN)
that has high attention to detail, excellent personal skills, and can act as a leader for our team of skilled and caring professionals. Interim HealthCare strives to provide the highest quality care to our clients so we are looking for the highest quality of leader for this Manager level position. As a Clinical Manager (RN), you will:
· Assure ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
· Ensure our home care clinicians meet and exceed standards for safe, effective and efficient clinical practice through
support and oversight of our home care staff in accordance with all applicable federal and state
laws, rules and regulations.
· Supervise paraprofessional and licensed professional team members.
· Use clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage an assigned patient population.
· Assure the development of the education for the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals. Job Requirements
· Must have an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Arizona.
· Experience in Med Surg skills, IV, Ports, trach, ports, drains, catheters.
· At least Two (2) years of Home Care experience both in the field and management.
· Health Care CPR certified.
· Active Arizona Finger Print Card.
· Works well in a team setting and is a self starter.
· Knowledge of State and Federal home care regulations. Benefits
· Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
· Competitive salary and travel compensation
· Dental plan available
· Disability plan available
· Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University
· Employee recognition and growth programs
· Exceptional PTO program
· Flexible assignments to fit your needs
· Health Coverage for full time employees
· Holiday pay for full time employees
· Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
· Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute Rehab, and other facilities
· Retirement option available
· Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
· Vision plan available
· Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc. #TUC
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ