The City of Keene is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our team as a full-time Audio Video Production Specialist! This position provides audio and video production, broadcast and collaboration services for local government meetings, events and public information initiatives. This includes live streaming to local Cable TV channels as well as common Internet meetings and video platforms. This position’s schedule varies from week to week depending on meeting and event schedules, so if you are a flexible and independent worker, apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Produce, record and edit video productions that increase awareness and understanding of City initiatives and programs.
• Participate in the coordination of special events and other public outreach and community relations activities to adequately plan and prepare audio and video broadcast and production services.
• Develop and maintain current asset inventory including equipment, accessories and software. Perform equipment additions, removals, repairs, replacements and inspections.
• Support meeting teleconference and video conference equipment, connectivity and software.
• Create digital graphics for video presentations and displays. Incorporate and promote City brand via videography responsibilities.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s degree in film, video production or related field and 1-3 years of related experience; or an Associate’s degree or similar training in a related field with 4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience providing required knowledge and skills.
• Working knowledge of modern camera and microphone systems, A/V control systems, studio and field production, lighting, recording techniques, editing methods and modern A/V editing and graphic design software applications.
• Valid driver’s license.
Pay and Benefits include:
• This position offers a pay range of $24.88- $31.00 per hour.
Are you used to spending a considerable amount of money on insurance? YOU WON’T HERE! The City of Keene offers low-deductible/low-cost health insurance, low-cost dental insurance and other benefits such as life, disability, defined benefit retirement, paid time off including vacation days, personal days and sick days and more!
Apply today! Please upload your resume and a cover letter before submitting your completed application. Applications will be accepted until Sunday, October 16, 2022 at midnight.
To apply: https://KeeneNH.gov/jobs.
Job Description: Audio Video Production Specialist
THE CITY OF KEENE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Location/Region: City of Keene, NH