About The Job
Our mission is to build Microsoft Azure businesses f We do this by delivering ‘Real World, Real Time’ solutions that unlock unique economic value for our customers. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security, and support -- all with Microsoft Azure philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
The enterprise team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of the Microsoft Azure network and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
In this role, you will provide support to the Account Management Team for Microsoft Azure Platform - Core, strategizing with the Account Managers and Partner Sales Team to increase account and territory business growth. You will work directly with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful strategies at the account and territory levels.
Individual contributor role, managing a selected list of Partners and driving the attainment of solution area KPIs and underlaying activities.
- Actively participate in the creation of an MSP sales plan in partnership with “influencers”, and internal and client stakeholders. Drive the execution of the sales plan by actively engaging with MSP, influencers, and in-house sales team members.
- MSP recruit: accountable for # of MSPs enrolled in specific channel sales program(s), actively participate in program introduction calls, identify go-to-market opportunities and next actions. Drive MSP sign-up into the program.
- Onboarding and training: overseeing onboarding and recruitment efforts, collecting insights on Partner experience (Voice of Partner). Ensure MSP gained the knowledge capital to execute the sales program and received the Onboarding & Sales Kits.
- Customer nominations: overseeing customer nominations of the MSP and logging the nominated customers into the territory map.
- Customer enablement/sales support: support MSP sellers by introducing evaluations to their nominated end customers in partnership with Evaluations Specialists – when needed.
- Drive ROB: build ROB cadences with a dedicated list of MSPs and influencers to drive success. Review operational and sales KPIs with Partners and influencers; provide visibility into metrics and Partner pipeline to sales leadership and client stakeholders.
- Secure new customer wins for Cloud: maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities by collaborating with partners’ and influencers’ sellers and sales leadership teams, Evaluations Specialists, and in-house sales leadership team.
- Control main performance indicators and run rates of pipeline: # nominations, # of nominations converted into evaluations, # of completed evaluations, opportunity hand-off rate, close rate, velocity, etc.
- Voice of Partner: proactively collect and share feedback from influencers and MSPs to improve the program experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-6+ years of technology-related sales or business development experience; Experience working within a technical sales or channel sales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based productivity, collaboration and communications solution designs, migrations, and management of technology
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer-facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value Success-driven works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
You’ll join our fun-loving global community of more than 110,000 passionate people who work across 200 locations in over 55 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, and a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients. Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today. #wearewebhelp
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ