Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
The Product Manager II is responsible for the continuous improvement and end to end management of assigned Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet the Company profit and loss objectives.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and launch
• Determines effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps
• Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model
• Designs, maintains and enhances the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers taking action as necessary to improve results
• Develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators; Develops tools and models that would allow testing of price elasticity.; Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards
• Manages the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals; Identifies changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables
• Establishes annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary
• Becomes the expert on the financial/banking market and its customer needs
• Describes the Company's unique ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from competitive offerings
• Ensures continuous growth of self and staff
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings; May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements
Additional Job Details:
The Supplier Enablement Product Manager is responsible for driving the analysis and enrollment of suppliers into TD's Commercial Card Programs. This role manages the execution of campaigns to enable our client's suppliers to efficiently accept commercial cards as a form of payment. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in the value proposition of commercial cards and be able to articulate the value to both internal and external audiences. This role would be responsible for data analytics around client's supplier files, coordination with third party supplier onboarding resources, and managing the week-to-week communication of results and statistics with clients.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Manage week-to-week communication with clients on supplier enablement campaigns
• Consult with clients on supplier enablement strategies and supplier segmentation based on internal analysis
• Communicate with internal stakeholders on client success metrics
• Individual outreach and dialogue with key strategic suppliers as necessary
• Continually increase knowledge and understanding of client's suppliers that accept commercial cards
• Engage and coordinate relevant resources as needed to support the Client (e.g. Operations, Product, Implementations)
• Exposure to multiple stakeholder teams and products within the wider organization
• Planning and execution skills relating to customer portfolios
• Customer management skills
• Negotiation and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Demonstrated experience and success in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Proven understanding of product pricing and financial statements
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Relevant experience in treasury management or commercial card products
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work
• Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
• Excellent Client facing and communications skills
• Experience of developing client relationships
• Knowledge of credit card markets, products and processes
• Knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) business cycle
• Knowledge of B2B card products
• Strong people and networking skills
• Strong MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Analytical & methodical approach
• Ability to effectively prioritize time & manage deadlines
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Mount Laurel, NJ