Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Manager, Record to Report (R2R) Systems you’ll act as the technical owner of the various R2R modules and be responsible for the management of the Finance Systems team supporting the R2R capabilities. You’ll report directly to the Director, Financial Systems and will work closely with our Financial Systems teams. As the technical point-of-contact for functional stakeholders, the incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert and provide support in the areas of day-to-day transactions, continuous improvement, R2R technical design and system configurations to support various business requests.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage, coach and develop the skills of the Financial System Analysts to ensure all projects and initiatives are communicated and managed to meet the business objectives
- Assist team members with prioritization of project, enhancement and production support workload
- Maintain operational ownership of R2R systems, which includes leading multiple initiatives of various sizes in capacity and resource planning, project planning, project tracking, status reporting and actively influencing work efforts
- Participate in refining customer requirements, developing solutions, assessing project viability, estimating new work efforts and managing roadmaps
- Drive continuous improvements to processes, service delivery, and technology
- Assess, strategize and manage R2R releases and future functionality in partnership with stakeholders, ensuring new system functionality is introduced and comprehensively documented
- Oversee vendors, including relationship management, product roadmap, support issue resolution and support contract negotiation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- Five years of experience managing a team with human capital management
- Hands-on experience in implementing or managing General Ledger Systems, Financial Reporting/Consolidation and general accounting processes
- Strong analytical skills including problem-solving, attention to detail, and clear communication of complex results
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate relationships at all levels – particularly with customers/users and stakeholders
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s Degree
- Understanding and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging R2R tools and technologies including EPBCS, Hyperion Financial Management, FDMEE, Blackline and FCSS Close Manager.
- Prior functional Record to Report, Financial Reporting/Consolidations or general accounting experience
- Accounting/Financial certification/designation
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Location/Region: Tualatin, OR (97062)