Stock Clerk’s in Burnsville, MN | $17.00/Hour
Our Stock Clerk’s workweek is Monday to Friday with hours starting at 02:00 pm until 10:30 pm This job is a Warehouse type position that pays $17.00/Hour and is a Temp-to-hire opportunity.
Stock Clerk Duties and Responsibilities –
- Receive daily shipments and unpack, sort and store items in correct stockroom and warehouse locations that allow for easy access according to documented standards
- Inspect all items for defects, ensure item counts match shipping manifests, mark items using tags and labels and record item details in manual and/or digital inventory lists daily
- Calculate, verify and correct inventory computations as needed including physically counting items, comparing actual counts to listed inventory figures, investigating any discrepancies and updating inventory records with accurate information
- Maintain detailed inventory records of stocked items, incoming and outgoing shipments, and minimum and maximum inventory levels to facilitate accurate handling procedures
- Prepare shipments and manifests daily for internal transportation of stock to other warehouse and stockroom locations, as well as external distribution of items to customers, vendors and other company properties
- Assist stock supervisor as needed with various tasks including cleaning the warehouse and stockroom facilities, finding and disposing of excess or obsolete stock, training new stock clerk personnel and ensuring stock areas meet documented safety standards
- Perform daily maintenance of supplies, equipment, tools and storage areas according to standard procedures
Stock Clerk Requirements and Qualifications –
- Ability to complete on-the-job training
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Physically able to complete required tasks such as walking, lifting, bending, etc.
- IPC Certification or J Standard Certification preferred, but not required
- They will help interested candidates complete classes to obtain their IPC and J Standard certifications.
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Stock Clerk’s in Burnsville, MN
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! If you would prefer to talk to us by phone you can connect with our Bloomington team at 952-314-7239. Our recruiters in Bloomington can’t wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Don’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Location/Region: Burnsville, MN