PlushCare, an Accolade company (NASDQ: ACCD), is a Silicon Valley-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. Since 2015, we've connected thousands of patients throughout the United States with world-class physicians from a phone or laptop.
As we continue to grow and expand our services, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
Physicians: Full Time AND Independent Contractors
We are seeking elite physicians who are board-certified in Family Medicine to practice with our PlushCare Team. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes urgent & primary care.
Benefits of the PlushCare program:
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Cost of medical licenses and board certification renewals covered by practice
- Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule
- No special equipment is needed - just a solid internet connection, computer, and webcam
- Competitive salaries
Full-time physicians receive the following additional benefits:
- Healthcare coverage plans for you and your dependents (Health, Dental, Vision, etc.)
- 15-20 days paid vacation/PTO
- Continuing Medical Education stipend and Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan through the company
- Salary Range: $200,000 - $225,000+ for full-time employees
- ANNUAL BONUS STRUCTURE!
Benefits of Independent Contractor:
- Independent contractor (1099) - There are no set hours/schedules for independent contractors. With our current patient volume, we do require a minimum of 20 hours/week
- Independent contractors are not exclusive with PlushCare unless we are working towards getting licenses in different states under a signed addendum, in which case it is exclusive
- IC compensation: $110/hour Mon-Fri and $130/hour Sat/Sun/Holiday
- ANNUAL BONUS STRUCTURE!
- We offer malpractice coverage for both independent contractors and full-time employees. Upon onboarding, you will be added to our insurance and your COI will be sent to you. The policy covers you for all states you currently practice in.
- Coverage details: $1,000,000 per claim / $3,000,000 aggregate, policy is through Lloyd’s London and includes tail coverage
Candidates must have all the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Active medical licenses in at least two states.
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state medical licenses, paid for by the practice.
- Board certification in Family Medicine
- Medicare participating physician or willing to become a Medicare participating physician
- Graduated from a Top 50 Medical school, Residency/Fellowship Program, OR taught at a Top 50 program (Link to US News Top 50 School/Programs)
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view that drives us forward every day.
Location/Region: San Rafael, CA (94915)