Powerback is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation, respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation. We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to recovery for everyone nd helping patients get their power back. It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living better.
Powerback Rehabilitation is a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities, independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and outpatient clinics throughout the US.
Powerback is now hiring a Director of Rehab to oversee rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations!
The Director of Rehab is responsible for successful operations of her/his assigned location(s) - ensuring the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered in the most efficient manner while obtaining the best possible outcomes for our patients.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of therapists and assistants (including Genesis staff and contract labor)
2. Provide direct patient care (up to 50% of the day depending on location)
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services delivered to ensure adherence to evidence-based care delivery standards and regulatory compliance
4. Ensures the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization and patient identification
5. Responsible for the hiring, orientation, development and support of all staff and contract labor
6. Manages relationship with customer (location) team, provides reports and develops and implements programs appropriate for the patient population
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care, Wellness Program, Telemedicine Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, Group Auto and Homeowners Insurance, Pet Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Commuter Benefits, Modified Compensation (Mod Comp) or pay in lieu of benefits, and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick). Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Location/Region: Midway, FL (32343)