Our client hotels in Akron and surrounding communities are seeking Housekeepers who will have core responsibilities on their housekeeping teams in overnight and long-term stay properties. As a Housekeeper you will:
• Stock housekeeping carts with appropriate supplies and linens
• Clean and maintain guest rooms, including bathrooms
• Change out linens on bedding
• Assist with laundry as needed.
Associates will be maneuvering housekeeping carts with the utmost care to ensure safety of hotel guests and prevent damage to interior walls.
Housekeeper job highlights:
• Pay starts at $12.00 to $14.00.00 per hour depending on experience and property location ($480 to $560 per week for FT hours)
• Weekly pay (printed check, payroll debit card, or direct deposit)
• Evaluation hire for permanent positions available.
Akron, Stow, and Fairlawn.
What we look for in a Housekeeper:
• Attention to room details and cleanliness
• Flexibility to work weekday and weekend shifts
• Hotel housekeeping experience is desired but willing to train at some locations with the right attitude and willingness to learn.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals – Akron West can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
66 South Miller Road
Akron (Fairlawn), OH 44333
Need more information about this Housekeeping job?
Contact Ronnie, our Staffing Consultant at (234) 260-2678 (text or call), or by email Jobs.WestAkronOH@expresspros.com . Please add “Housekeeping” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions in light industrial, office services, skilled trades, and professional. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Ohio, and Akron, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Ohio, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Location/Region: Akron, OH