Responsible for cleaning and servicing building areas
· Manages processes effectively in regard to employee/patient safety.
· Record Keeping
· Maintains all required records, reports, statistics, logs, files and other documents as required. Process Improvement
· Promotes a culture of process improvement by participating in
unit/department based programs that supports the system’s process
· Actively participates on system-wide or hospital-based teams as needed. Roles and Responsibilities
· Cleans public and/or patient care areas.
· Cleans equipment and reports repairs.
· Collects and distributes soiled or clean linen
· Lead: Serves as back up for Environmental Services Manager or
· Lead: Round on assigned areas.
· Lead: Instruct and train employees.
· Lead: Prepare daily assignments.
· Lead: Performs environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a
neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred Licenses and Certification
· N/A Experience and Skills
· Technical Experience: N/A
Location/Region: Herrin, IL