Location: Colorado Springs, COStatus: PRN Hourly rates: $60.00 per visitAre you a self-motivated, caring, and compassionate Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)?
If you answered “YES,” we want you to join our Home Care team!
Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with the desire to improve the quality of care and meet the psychosocial needs of our patients/clients.Responsibilities of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) include: * Responsible for assessing the psychosocial status, establishing, monitoring and delivering care as it relates to meeting the psychosocial needs of the patient/client, as directed by the physician.
* Responsible for assisting the physician and other health care team members in assessing and understanding the significant social and emotional needs related to the health problems of the patient/client.
* Responsible for the provision of social work services including short-term individual counseling, community resource planning and crisis intervention.
* Responsible for performing an assessment which requires substantial specialized knowledge, judgment and skill based upon principles of psychological, biological, physical and social sciences.
* Submit documentation of the treatment and the skilled intervention provided.
* Participate in educating the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals.
* Prepare timely, legible, relevant and sufficient documentation - whether written or electronic - of all patient care provided, as well as the patient's response to treatment and progress toward goals.Job Requirements* Masters prepared graduate with a degree in social work from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Colorado.
* Health Care Provider CPR Certified. * Home Health experience a plus.Benefits* Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365* Competitive salary and travel compensation* Dental plan available* Disability plan available* Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University and Rasmussen University* Employee recognition and growth programs* Exceptional PTO program* Flexible assignments to fit your needs* Health Coverage for full time employees * Holiday pay for full time employees* Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability* Retirement option available* Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings* Vision plan available* Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Location/Region: Colorado Springs, CO (80909)