Our client, a leader in their industry, has an excellent opportunity available for a Release Train Engineer to work on a 12-month + contract position in Atlanta, GA (Midtown). The role is hybrid allowing 2-3 days a week remote. The pay rate is in the $78/hour to $85/hour w-2 range. This position is a contract consulting opportunity, offering a comprehensive benefits package for w-2 consultants that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, 401(k) with matching, weekly payment, and more.
Responsibilities of the Release Train Engineer:
Requirements for the Release Train Engineer:
- Serve as a Release Train Engineer applying Scaled Agile Framework supporting a mission critical proprietary application.
- Manage large, complex projects with multiple work streams
- Able to communicate and deliver work on highly visible initiative
- Capability to flex across Scrum Master, Project Manager and Program Manager roles when needed
- Manage implementation projects with work efforts shared across multiple 3rd party vendors and/or system integrators
- 5+ years of SAFe or scaled delivery systems managing large, complex projects with multiple work streams, Scrum of Scrums AND SAFe certification
- At least 3+ years of proven experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach leading a software development team actively applying Scrum practices, and knowledge of additional Agile approaches (Scaled Agile, Kanban)
- Experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Lean Practices
- Advanced experience with Jira and Jira boards. Jira Align experience a plus
Job #:368986 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30308)