Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise field therapists/assistants within discipline
- Orient new employees within discipline to agency and therapy policies
- Conduct supervisory visits with field staff upon initial hire and at least once every 180 days; and provide mentorship and supervision as needed to ensure clinical competency of therapists
- Assist with assignment of patients to therapists and help manage caseloads to meet patient and therapist needs
- Perform evaluations and treatment visits to maintain a caseload as set by the Therapy Director and to help build caseloads for field therapists/assistants as needed
- Review weekly therapy documentation for quality assurance and oversee plan of care compliance
- Help perform clinical interviews to provide discipline-specific insight for hiring of quality therapists
- Assist with Marketing, Recruiting, and Community education as requested and available
- Assist with corrective action plans and annual performance reviews of field staff
- Supervision of therapists as assigned by the Therapy Director
- Other duties as assigned and discussed with Therapy Director
- Oversee the creation of the Plans of Care, create and obtain orders, and audit therapy charts to maintain compliance with agency and state standards at the direction of the Therapy Director.
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively.
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in an accredited Therapy discipline
- Current State License in good standing as an Occupational Therapist
- Current driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience as a licensed Therapist
- Minimum of 1 year pediatric experience
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Home health experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of clinical interview experience
- Clinical expertise in discipline and able to mentor others
- Current BLS/CPR accredited by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Good interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
- Team builder and team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- The compensation range is $75,000 - $90,000
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Location/Region: Denver, CO