Any salary estimation specified by this job board may or may not align with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide more details!
About SOC, A Day & Zimmermann Company
No matter the mission, SOC delivers! We provide a full suite of integrated solutions that support security and protection needs in high-threat environments across the globe. Our reputation as a responsive, agile and trusted partner precedes us. Still not convinced? We’re trusted by the U.S. Government and other commercial clients to detect and deter the full spectrum of threats in support of national security interests. As a Day & Zimmermann company, we have the strength to achieve mission objectives in any corner of the world. Come join in on our purpose – We put people to work, we protect American freedoms, and we help our customers power and improve the world!
We’re looking for a full-time, staff Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst to join our SOC team located in Maryland.
As the Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst, here’s the work you’ll do:
- Experience in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/ cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering
- Must have experience in network or system administration.
- Analyze data to identify new access development opportunities for collection requirements
- Perform open and classified source research to develop target set profiles
- Identify and evaluate intelligence gaps to tailor/enable new collection to close gaps
- If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undgergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations
This role is for you if you have these skills:
- Relevant experience requires aspects of Intelligence Analysis including:
- Target Development
- Social Network Analysis
- Medadata Analysis
And if you have these qualifications:
- Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensice, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security)
- With HS - N/A, Assoc – 10 + yrs, Bachelor – 8+yrs, Master – 6+ yrs, PhD – 4 + yrs
- 18 semester hours of military training/ coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associate's degree
- TS/SCI with a FS Clearance (or CI with FS eligible)
- Great attitude and team player.
- Successful completion of background screening process.
We care about our employees and it shows. Our staff receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/Rx, dental and vision coverage; life, AD&D and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 100% paid maternity leave for up to 12 weeks, parental leave, family leave, other paid time off; voluntary benefits and discount programs to meet our employees’ individual needs including pet insurance for our furry family members!
To ensure a safe work environment while meeting the physical demands of the job, you must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Balancing (e.g. maintaining equilibrium when walking, climbing, crouching, etc.)
- Lifting motion or lifting objects more than 15 pounds
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
- Expertise in:
- Ability to wear a mask, respirator, bullet proof vest, or other equipment.
- Ability to regularly perform all job functions at Company’s office or worksite.
- Ability to withstand environmental conditions (e.g. extreme heat or cold, grass, wind, sand, fumes, odors, gases, extreme noise, etc.)
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW! Talent Acquisition Partner: Jazmin Arteaga-Ibanez
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
SOC, Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over a century of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. SOC is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email
, and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.
Location/Region: Annapolis Junction, Maryland