Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a Hospice Massage therapist? Are you passionate and ready to discover the difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment and gratification?
If this describes you, then Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of our team!!!
At Interim Healthcare, we’re Not Just Making Every Day Great, we Improve People’s Lives.
We strive to fulfill the aspirational goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person through all patient interactions, and we believe it begins with our employees. What Interim Healthcare offers you as an employee: * Mileage reimbursement .58* Referral Bonuses!
* Bi-Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit* Per Diem/ Flexible hrs. 40.00 visit * Competitive hourly rates based on experienceGeneral Purpose:To provide effective and efficient patient care in accordance with accepted standards of massage therapy practice, Interim HealthCare Hospice policies and in accordance with law and regulation.
* Provides massage therapy services to patients in accordance with physician’s orders and the interdisciplinary group (IDG) plan of care with a focus on a hospice and palliative care approach. * Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
* Provides in services and/or education to the hospice IDG as appropriate.
* Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:* Massage Therapist with a current and active license/certification in the state in which he/she practices.
* One year of Massage Therapy experience required.
* Hospice massage therapy experience preferred.Working Conditions & Physical Effort: * Work is normally performed in the patient’s home or hospice facility.
* Able to constantly travel from assignment to assignment.Apply Now!
Or call Kayla at our office 715-834-1313, to hear about our job opportunities and schedule an interview today!Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.#CB
Location/Region: Eau Claire, WI (54701)