The Demand Planner supports collaboration between the headquarter and the service centers. The Planner reviews demand and capacity for the assigned centers, coordinates with HR and Business Development, and conducts cross functional calls to resolve any issues. The Planner works cross-functionally with HR, Business Development, Marketing, Finance, Facilities, and Supply Chain.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze demand and centers’ capacity to help drive business decisions relative to improving service level and efficiencies.
- Prepare monthly data using cross functional input and facilitate regional meetings.
- Research business issues to define risks and identify opportunities.
- Review and update dashboards to provide transparency and single source of truth across functional areas to ensure alignment and optimal results.
- Leverage industry best practices and continuous improvement to enhance planning process.
- Research business issues to identify potential problems that need to be raised to the S&OP audience. This may include deep dive analysis of specific topics or areas of concern.
- Help manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Drive improvements in collaboration with different teams.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- APICS or ISM Supply Chain related certification or training preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of Supply Chain experience in planning, procurement, Logistics, and repair centers.
- Working knowledge of planning processes, Excel formulas, and data analysis.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently while also enjoying collaboration with cross-functional teams and other analysts.
- Capability prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Presentation skills of data and facts to larger audience including senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location/Region: Flower Mound, TX (75022)