At Caliber, our Purpose is Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®. We are looking for individuals that have a desire to Do the Right Thing and thrive in a purpose-driven, team-driven culture that supports you to reach your full potential. If this sounds like you, please join us!
About this Opportunity
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Estimate all drive-in appointments as well as “walk in” customers and complete repair plans
- Complete process review with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations
- Check in vehicle upon drop of with customer
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice)
- Post repair plan documentation (Autowatch)
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Complete total loss administration
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience
- Final QC, including test drive
- Deliver vehicle to customer upon completion
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned including, but not limited to washing cars, cleaning the shop, assisting other teammates, etc.
We’re excited about you because…
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy
- Ability to effectively communicate with others – verbal and written
- Working estimating knowledge, including systems
- Strong sales orientation
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and the ability to adapt easily to fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach
- Well groomed, professional appearance
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Daily activity may consist of: physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds as well as sitting and standing for extended periods of time during the estimating and disassembly process. The working environment consists of; exposure to fumes, chemicals and dust, along with high levels of noise and subjectivity to weather conditions both inside and outside. In addition, a regular exposure to work near mechanical parts. Caliber emphasizes a mandatory requirement to wear protective equipment when necessary. Visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned is a must.
Thank you for your interest in Caliber. Let’s accelerate your career! We are excited to be on this journey with you and we will be in touch soon. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-822-9675.
Location/Region: Cherry Hill, NJ (08034)