Alera Group, Relph Benefit Advisors is seeking an Associate Producer in Employee Benefits.
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bounded together via a culture of collaboration reinforced by The Collaborative Way's practice.
As an Associate Producer, you will identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships, events throughout the year, strategic partners, as well as direct calls and social media prospecting efforts.
· Set qualified first appointments with decision-makers (CEOs, CFOs, and HR Leaders) of companies over 50 employees by leveraging existing relationships, cold calling, emailing, and/or other methods.
· Pull in a senior Producer to help advance and close the opportunity.
· Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers, as well as centers of influence.
· Follow a consultative sales approach to lead prospects down a path of realizing a need they didn’t know they had.
· Manage all prospects and opportunities in our CRM so our team can help coach you to greater success.
· Learn the insurance knowledge needed to be a self-sustaining Producer.
· Ability to follow the principles of the Collaborative Way. Speak straight, Listen generously, Be for each other, Honor commitment, and Acknowledge and appreciate.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education and experience.
· 2-4 years B2B sales experience in a hunter role selling to the C-Suite.
· Independent and self-motivated – someone that wakes up wanting to talk with prospects to help their business.
· Not afraid to take risks so they can control their income by eventually being straight commission.
· Strong verbal & written communication skills.
· Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the phone.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must enjoy working in a team-driven setting.
· Have strong computer knowledge and skills to navigate a CRM platform (Salesforce).
· Confidently know how to network in person and through social media.
· Have reliable transportation to ensure punctuality to meetings/appointments is made.
· Must have or obtain (within a designated time frame) NYS Life and Health License.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer
. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Location/Region: Ontario, NY (14519)